Buying your home from an NCC Approved member ensures that the park will:
- operate to industry best practice and maintain high standards of professionalism and customer care
- provide a greater level of consumer protection than is required by law
- deal in an open, honest and fair manner
- commit to delivering high standards of customer satisfaction.
How do parks qualify?
To be an NCC Approved Holiday Park for Home Ownership is to:
- provide a greater level of consumer protection and rights than is required by law
- deal in an open, honest and fair manner with consumers and suppliers
- commit to delivering high standards of customer satisfaction
- operate a process of continuous improvement based on customer feedback
- follow the basic principles of honesty and integrity in their business relationships.
Let us know what you think about the issues raised here at. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about this topic pick up the May 2013 issue of Park Homes and Holiday Caravan
For more advice subscribe to Park Homes and Holiday Caravan