If you are selling or gifting your home, you will also need the following forms to ensure that you and your buyer have all the information and documents you need: Buyer’s Information Form; Notice of Proposed Sale Form; Assignment Form; Notice of Assignment Form; and Notice of Proposed Gift Form.

All these forms are also available for download from that same website.

Independent advice
The Know Your Rights booklet also recommends that anyone buying or selling a home should get help from an independent professional adviser, such as a solicitor. Lease – the Leasehold Advisory Service – can offer free and unbiased advice. You can call them on 020 7383 9800, or visit the website www.lease-advice.org. Lease can only give initial advice and cannot act as your representative or deal with your paperwork. If you need a solicitor you use the website www.lawsociety.org.uk/findasolicitor to search for one.  

If you don’t have computer access, you can ask your local library or Citizens Advice Bureau to help you to get the booklet, fact sheets, forms and information about legal advisers.

Let us know what you think about the issues raised here at. Email us: phhc.ed@kelsey.co.uk


To read more about this topic pick up the October 2013 issue of Park Homes and Holiday Caravan

For more advice subscribe to Park Homes and Holiday Caravan