1. Not all holiday sites are the same. Is the site secluded and quiet or lively and family-friendly? Find out!
2. If you buy a second-hand caravan, get a full history of its former owners and hire a specialist park home surveyor to check it out. Many advertise in this magazine.
3. Get a ‘Written Statement’ from your park owner and go through it with
a fine toothcomb. If you are unsure about anything, get further advice. Specialist solicitors advertise in this magazine.
4. Remember that unlike residential park home owners, you are not covered by the Mobile Homes Act (1983). That’s why your Written Statement or Agreement is
5. If you’re still unsure, why not order a copy our annual, What Holiday Caravan & Holiday Lodges 2010?. Just call 01562 69296 to get your copy and start researching!