Contemporary with a retro twist and surprisingly affordable, the Accent residential home has been updated for 2020 with a fresh new interior design scheme. Bella Brodie reports…
The Accent has always been a popular model but this version has opened it up even further to add a feeling of more light and space – yet there’s storage galore making it as practical as ever. Sitting in the middle of Omar’s range price-wise, between the Middleton and Sandringham, the Accent has a good measure of appeal in the style stakes, with a current, edgy colour scheme and plenty of little flashes giving it a lift throughout. It also has some great new unique selling points in the form of additional storage in the study, bathrooms and walk-in wardrobe.
The exterior retains many of the popular features of its predecessor such as French doors to the fully-glazed façade and feature CanExel cladding around the windows and to the roof dormer.
A home designed to make the most of a view, the Accent lends itself perfectly to a decked area, giving the opportunity to open up the living space outside.
The Accent is available, with or without a study, and has a spacious inner hallway with three useful cupboards behind warm oak veneer doors, a cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard and a further space housing the boiler, but with room for more. The living area is an L-shaped lounge/diner with a dividing wall to the kitchen, so it’s not completely open plan and this area benefits from a vaulted ceiling. There’s a family bathroom, second bedroom and master suite with a larger than normal walk-in cupboard and separate, large en suite shower room.
Immediately on the right after entering the home, the study is easy to access and more spacious than most, with a fitted desk and comfy chair. The large window is dressed by a chic Roman blind, and there’s a useful deep storage cupboard on one wall.
● Contemporary floor-standing fire with stone-effect surround.
● Corner sofa and corner suite chaise with contrasting scatter cushions.
● Fitted study available on selected floorplans.
● Fully glazed front elevation with French doors.
● Extensive ambient lighting options to kitchen.
● Extended size walk-in wardrobe to master.
● Extended shower room to master with further storage.
● Feature CanExel cladding to the windows and to the roof dormer on the side elevation (also available in other finishes and colours).
Read the full story and find more new homes in the April 2020 issue of Park Home & Holiday Caravan