Some people only think about their holiday park home when summer approaches, but Adrian Flux is a specialist insurance broker providing competitive and comprehensive cover for park homes all year round.

If you’re lucky enough to own a mobile home — either as a holiday home or as a permanent residence — you will know how wonderful it is to have an idyllic retreat in which to while away your leisure time and holidays. But a possession such as this will need the very best protection.

Adrian Flux is one of the few insurance brokers offering a full range of park home insurance services at competitive prices. You can get annual contents cover from £84 — and you can earn generous discounts with combined buildings and contents cover.

You can save more if you invest in alarms and security measures or if you are over 50.

If your park home is your main residence, standard policies include all the protection you need, including cover for fire, storm, flood, escape of water or oil, theft, malicious damage, accidental breakage to glass tops and fixed glass in furniture, mirrors and ceramic glass in cooker hobs, and accidental damage to TV, video and audio equipment.

And if your park home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a claim scenario, alternative accommodation costs may be met, depending on your policy.

Terms and conditions will differ if your park home is used as a holiday home.

Looking to renew your park home insurance? Adrian Flux offers five steps to help nail a better deal
● Don’t undervalue your park home or its contents. Make sure your renewal provides adequate cover.
● Tell your insurer about changes that could affect your cover, such as new locks and alarms.
● Let the insurer know if you want expensive items covered while you’re out and about.
● Park homes are prone to water and frost damage — ensure your policy allows for this.
● Increasing your voluntary excess may reduce your premium.